[Nfbc-info] California Association of Blind Students Wendy's Fundraiser

Miso Kwak kwakmiso at aol.com
Fri Feb 13 08:11:18 UTC 2015

California Association of Blind Students would like to invite you to
our Wendy's Fundraiser.

When: Monday February 23 2015 4 PM-9 PM
Where: Wendy's in Burbank 1575 N. Victory Place Burbank, CA 91504
Please print and bring the attached flier and show it to the cashier
when you purchase your meals. 20% of the proceeds will go toward
California Association of Blind Students.
Also, click attending on our Facebook event page and share the events
with your family and friends.
https://www.facebook.com/events/1029957930364509/?ref=2&ref_dashboard_filter=hosting&source=1
We would greatly appreciate your support.

Best,
Miso Kwak