[Nfbc-info] Pathfinder chapter membership building reception reminder

Rochelle Houston rhouston58 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 05:12:17 UTC 2015

The national Federation of the blind of California
Pathfinder chapter
Presents our 4th annual membership building reception
Come out and learn about the organization and see some of the things we do to help blind individuals  become more independent and build confidence so they can live the life they want
When: Thursday, February 19, 2015
Where: WLCAC Senior Center,  Bradley building
10957 South Central Ave., Los Angeles, CA Cross Street: 109th St.
Time: 9 AM to 11:30am
Invite a friend, neighbor, church member etc...
There will be refreshments and door prizes

Rochelle Houston
Treasurer, National Federation of the Blind of California
President, Pathfinder Chapter Los Angeles
rhouston58 at gmail.com
323 807-0300
The national Federation of the blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want. Blindness is not what holds you back.