[Nfbc-info] video of blind couple denied ...

Lisamaria Martinez, NOMC lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 23:46:30 UTC 2015

The Washington couple denied access to the bus are friends of mine. They were able to get media coverage because they posted about their experience on Facebook and a friend of the couple said to them that his friend was interested in speaking to them and reporting on the issue. They spoke with the reporter and it went viral.

Sent from my iPhone