[Nfbc-info] full news story about blind singer

Darian dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 08:30:21 UTC 2015

Hi Lisa,
Based upon what you have attached I can see nothing out of place or anything that could be particularly offensive.
It seems like the only mention of his blindness is in mentioning that he was born blind. I think we can take this in a couple of directions; it can either be unnecessary that blindness is mentioned at all, or this can be used as another example of the fact that blind people are living the lives they want.

It seems like The article applauds his vocal talents and only is vocal talents as opposed to the characteristic of blindness.
 However, I could be missing something completely. I look forward to the correctionsto my analysis, if in fact they are needed.
Regards,
Darian

Sent from my iPhone