[Nfbc-info] Need some quick national convention info

Serena O. olsen.serena at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 06:24:04 UTC 2015

Greetings from Kyrgyzstan, California Federation Family!

It's been a while since I've been able to make it to a national
convention, sad, I know.  The good news is that it looks like I'll be
able to join you this year!

I am also working to get one of our students from here in Kyrgyzstan
to convention as well, and for my grantwriting purposes, could really
use some current information about registration & banquet fees.  What
are they up to now?  Doesn't seem to be up at nfb.org and I figured it
would match last year's cost or some of you may know if it is
scheduled to increase.

Thanks!

--
Serena Olsen, MAIPS, NCLB
Peace Corps Volunteer, Kyrgyz Republic 2014: Empower Blind People

"We are all born to be the hero of our own story." --Deepak Chopra