[Nfbc-info] FYI FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] Summer Job Oppertunities BISM

Michael Hingson mike at michaelhingson.com
Sat Jan 17 02:17:15 UTC 2015

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfbnet-members-list [mailto:nfbnet-members-list-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Sarah Baebler via Nfbnet-members-list
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2015 4:10 PM
To: nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] Summer Job Oppertunities BISM

Happy New Year!

Have you thought about how you will spend your summer?  Are you looking for
a fulfilling job working with students to improve their skills and
confidence?  If so, Blind Industries and Services of Maryland (BISM) wants
to hear from you!  BISM is currently looking for independent, confident role
models ready to teach and mentor high school and middle school students from
across the nation.

Attached, you will find both PDF and Word versions of our 2015 Youth
Services brochure.  Take a moment to learn about our programs and determine
whether you would like to spend a summer transforming lives!

If you are interested in joining our staff and making 2015 a summer to
remember, please visit www.bism.org/youth to download an application!  Feel
free to contact us with any questions at 410-737-2642.

Sincerely,

Sarah
Baebler
Melissa Lomax