[Nfbc-info] Everything is getting cheaper

Frida Aizenman nfbfrida at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 18:41:31 UTC 2015

Here in Nevada where I live now, my cousins David and Doris who also
live here, sent me separate emails with the article below:

Frida

Re: Everything is getting cheaper

Cool! Another budding genius with a social conscience. More power to him!

In a message dated 1/20/2015 9:31:59 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,