[Nfbc-info] train station

rcubfank at sbcglobal.net rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 26 04:35:20 UTC 2015

Hello all: For most of you who don’t know, I just mooved to Moreno Valley, CA (closer to Orange County) two weeks ago. I have a question about the riverside train station: I need to go down to see a doctor in Santa Ana this Thursday. I would like to try using the Metro Link because I feel it would be faster than the 216 which I took to Santa Ana last Tuesday. I know that DIAL-A-RIDE will take me to the Riverside station. Does anyone know how close they drop people off in relation to getting my train ticket and getting on the train. Is there someone in the station who can assist me?

If someone can help me, please let me know.

Thanks.

Rob Kaiser
email;
rcubfank at sbcglobal.net