[Nfbc-info] cable issue for the blind

Chela Robles cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 21:55:37 UTC 2015

Let us know how you like your X1 St Top Box. I'm planning once I get a
job and maintain it and get enough money, I'll first of all purchase a
house, then call the accessibility number for Comcast to sign up for
both internet/TV services and then tell them I'm visually impair4ed and
would like to have the talking tv for the blind, then later on, I'll
purchase a piano for my house and since I already have a regular
trumpet, wait to purchase the pocket Carol Brass trumpet the one I'm
looking at is one that is the Dizzy Gillespie signature model with a
different sized cup of mouthpiece to make it sound like a
flugelhorn...then I'll make sure I save enough for the
Dancing Dots suite of products...all a long time coming though.

--
Teachers have a sacred task:
It is to give children the skills to understand the world and an expectation that the world is a trustworthy place; that it is full of light, and love, and music and that each student deserves--and will have--their own place in it and the chance to play their own song.
E-mail: cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Windows Live Messenger: cdrobles693 at hotmail.com
Skype: jazzytrumpet
I volunteer for Bookshare, to find out more and to volunteer with us,visit: http://www.bookshare.org/