[Nfbc-info] Fw: Roy Avers

Nancy Lynn freespirit.stl at att.net
Fri Jun 5 02:01:05 UTC 2015

from Nancy Lynn freespirit.stl at att.net

From: Erin Jones
Sent: Thursday, June 04, 2015 6:04 PM
To: Erin Jones
Subject: Roy Avers

Hello All,

If you are getting this, you gave an amazing shout out to Mitzi Friedlander. Bless you for that!

On a sad note, we need another blessing. Our OTHER institution, Roy Avers, has just recently gone into Hospice care and we would appreciate thoughts and prayers for him. If you would like to send a a note email smullins at aph.org or snail Mail STUDIO/American Printing House for the Blind 1839 Frankfort Avenue, Louisville, KY 40206.

Thoughts and prayers will be more than enough. Roy is at home and being made comfortable surrounded by his loved ones. Thank you!

Erin Jones