[Nfbc-info] Convention Agenda

EverHairston ever.hairston at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 18:43:57 UTC 2015

Please send me a daily agenda.
Thanks for all that you do.
Best,

Ever Lee Hairston,
H 323 654.2975
C 323 252.9188
ever.hairston at gmail.com
The National Federation of the Blind knows that Blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future.
Every day we raise the expectations of Blind people because low expectations create obstacles between Blind people and our dreams;
You can live the life you want,
Blindness is not what holds you back.
To make a donation to The National Federation of the Blind Imagination Fund Campaign
Please visit www.nfb.org/ImaginingourFuture