[Nfbc-info] California caucus is scheduled in Orlando

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 11 23:18:22 UTC 2015

Hello All:

Our California caucus will meet in Salon 16 on Tuesday, July 7 at 6:00 P.M.
in the Rosen Center Hotel in Orlando, Florida.  We encourage everyone who is
attending the convention of the National Federation of the Blind to join us
in Salon 16 so that we can collect up groupings of banquet tickets to
exchange for table numbers so we can guarantee that the California
delegation will be seated together at the banquet.  We will turn in the
tickets the next morning.

Please don't be late. We will have a great surprise at the California
caucus.

-Mary Willows

The National Federation of the blind knows that blindness is not the
characteristic that defines you or your future.  Every day we raise the
expectations of blind people because low expectations create obstacles
between blind people and our dreams.

You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

National Federation of the Blind of California (NFBC)

3934 Kern Court

Pleasanton, CA 94588

925-462-8575

Thank you,