[Nfbc-info] on line surveys

Chela Robles cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 20:07:57 UTC 2015

Hate to break it to you but those type of jobs that require you to fill
out surveys are not going to be accessible.
Do something you enjoy doing for fun and make some cash out of it. For
example, as I am looking for a job in the office working field, I love
to play trumpet, so I've taken on some students, and get paid $10 a half
hour.

--
Teachers have a sacred task:
It is to give children the skills to understand the world and an expectation that the world is a trustworthy place; that it is full of light, and love, and music and that each student deserves--and will have--their own place in it and the chance to play their own song.
E-mail: cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Windows Live Messenger: cdrobles693 at hotmail.com
Skype: jazzytrumpet
I volunteer for Bookshare, to find out more and to volunteer with us,visit: http://www.bookshare.org/