[Nfbc-info] a fun conference call this wednesday

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Mon Jun 22 05:08:32 UTC 2015

Hi,
Bummer. I work on Wednesdays.
Thanks
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus’ name
Philippians 4:6-7
“Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving,
present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”
My digital evangelism blog is at:
W w w . ask in Jesus name . o r g
My book, in audio format, is at:
W w w . audible . c o m
Cats Are Terrifically Superb:
W w w . catlInes . c o m
(take the spaces out to go to the above links)