[Nfbc-info] Next NFBC California Community Service Division Meeting

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 11:29:27 UTC 2015

	All:
  The next meeting of the National Federation of the Blind of California Community Service Division will take place this Sunday, June 28 at 6 PM.
 We will spend this meeting strategizing ways to build our division and setting in motion the plans to do so.
 All are welcome to join us in the planning, the preparation and the practice.
 Call (712)432-0140 and enter the access code 808277 if interested.
 If you have any questions please feel free to be in touch.
 All Best,
  Darian.

Darian Smith
 President, National Federation of the Blind of California, Community Service Division.
dsmithnfb at gmail.com
(415)215-9809