[Nfbc-info] Lego land

Frida Aizenman nfbfrida at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 20:30:16 UTC 2015

LEGOLAND Florida Convention Discount

Date: Sun, 03 May 2015 11:32:16 -0500

From: Patti S. Gregory-Chang Esq via Nfbnet-members-list

<nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org

To: nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org

*LEGOLAND Florida Convention Discount:

*Federationists planning to attend the national convention will have an

opportunity for some additional fun down in Florida.LEGOLAND Florida

has signed an agreement with the NFB offering a special discount on park

tickets for NFB members.Purchase one adult ticket, and you can get one

general admission ticket free!This offer is good for one-day park

admission, two-day park admission, one-day waterpark combo, or two-day

waterpark combo tickets. General admission tickets can be redeemed for

an adult (ages thirteen to fifty-nine), child (ages three to twelve), or

senior (ages sixty and up) for admission to LEGOLAND Florida. The code

needed to receive this discount will be given out at the National

Convention in the suites and at the information desk. Enjoy!