[Nfbc-info] hotels in LA

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 27 05:40:36 UTC 2015

That is what I was planning on doing, but I was trying to get ahead of the
game on this. My other option is for me to take the 4:00 am train on Sunday
morning from Victorville to LA Union Station and then take LA Access over to
the school and wait until 4:00 pm when the dorm will open. It's really sad
that under these unlying sercumstansis, Rehab won't pay for a cab or a
shuttle service for me to get from home to the school. they will only pay
for public/pera transit, or a drver. You would think because I live in an
area with limmittd transportation, they would be a little bet more
accomodating.

thank you for alerting me to this situation about the neighborhood. I was
already somewhat aware of this being I was there in March for the
assessment. I was very impressed with the school, but why are they so far
away from downtown LA? Perhaps, it is a cost thing.

Sorry for the long reply.

Again, thank you for your help in this matter.

Rob Kaiser
email;
rcubfank at sbcglobal.net