[Nfbc-info] FYI FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] LEGOLAND Florida Convention Discount

Michael Hingson mike at michaelhingson.com
Sun May 3 20:42:39 UTC 2015

Best,

Michael Hingson

From: Nfbnet-members-list [mailto:nfbnet-members-list-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Patti S. Gregory-Chang Esq via Nfbnet-members-list
Sent: Sunday, May 03, 2015 9:32 AM
To: nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] LEGOLAND Florida Convention Discount

LEGOLAND Florida Convention Discount:
Federationists planning to attend the national convention will have an
opportunity for some additional fun down in Florida.  LEGOLAND Florida has
signed an agreement with the NFB offering a special discount on park tickets
for NFB members.  Purchase one adult ticket, and you can get one general
admission ticket free!  This offer is good for one-day park admission,
two-day park admission, one-day waterpark combo, or two-day waterpark combo
tickets. General admission tickets can be redeemed for an adult (ages
thirteen to fifty-nine), child (ages three to twelve), or senior (ages sixty
and up) for admission to LEGOLAND Florida. The code needed to receive this
discount will be given out at the National Convention in the suites and at
the information desk. Enjoy!

Gary Wunder, Editor
The Braille Monitor
(573) 268-4245

blindness is not what holds you back.
The National Federation of the Blind wishes you a joyous and safe holiday
season. We would appreciate your including the NFB in your end-of-year
giving. Make your contribution now.