[Nfbc-info] accessible phones

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 10 19:32:26 UTC 2015

Hello all: About a montgh ago, I went to Riverside to get an accessible phone from the Free Phone Program. the only phone they had is okay, but there are some issues with it. First of all, the caller ID doesn’t go off until the 3rd ring. When the caller ID starts, I have to wait until it finished in order for me to answer the phone. When the Caller ID starts, and if I answer the phone, it goes dead. Are there any other accessible phones out there that might be a little bit functionable? One more thing, when I use the speaker phone, I need to press a button to make it more audible. At the same time, if I accdedentally, I hear a high pitch beep which bothers me and bothers the person I am talking too.

If anyone can help me on this, I would greatly appreciate this.

thanks. You can either email me back through the list serve or at the email address below.

Or, you can call my landline phone @(951)379-1092.

Again, thanks.

Rob Kaiser
email;