[Nfbc-info] Dolby Home Theator

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 12 23:49:17 UTC 2015

Hello all:

I tried to get this answered on the GUI list, but I got no response on this. I am trying to see (without getting external speakers right now) to see how much I can inhance the sound of my internal speakers on my computer. All of my volumes are tunred up all the way, but here are certain things that still aren’t loud enough. I came across something in the audio settings called Dolby Home Theater. There are a lot of buttons, and there is one place where there is an up-down slider. Can someone out there explain what Dolby Home Theater is suppose to do if anything?

Thanks.

Please either email me at the address below or call me @(951)379-1092.

Again, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Rob Kaiser
email;
rcubfank at sbcglobal.net