[Nfbc-info] Dolby Home Theator

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Wed May 13 02:14:50 UTC 2015

Without multiple speakers, Dolby Home Theater
won't do you any good.  If you use jaws sometimes
the auto graphics labeler will figure out what
buttons are, but usually not.  So it is either
trial and error, or sighted assistance.  Or maybe
today the knfb reader might get some names, but doubtful.

Dave

E-Mail:  dandrews at visi.com or david.andrews at nfbnet.org