[Nfbc-info] Hair in the Wind

Tiffany Manosh tmanosh at gmail.com
Mon May 18 00:02:23 UTC 2015

Hello All,

I want to thank everyone who came out yesterday for our 3rd Annual Hair in
the Wind fundraiser!  The event started with a celebration to Honor Ralph
Gingrich.  After the celebration folks started signing up for their ride.
It was a gorgeous day for ride in a convertible or motorcycle.  We had a
great turn out!  There were over 70 folks who came out to join in the fun!
There was fellowship, great food done by Bruce Reed, and smiling faces by
everyone who attended!  A few got their photo in the Sacramento Bee.  For
those interested the story can be found at:  http://www.sacbee.com/news/
local/article21216102.html.

Thanks to the River City chapter members, Antelope Lions Club, Sacramento
Area Miata Owners Association, the Blue Knights motorcycle club and the
Society for the Blind for an awesome day!

Tiffany Manosh, President
River City Chapter