[Nfbc-info] forgot password & need to select digest format

Miso Kwak kwakmiso at aol.com
Tue Nov 3 05:10:39 UTC 2015

Hi Lisa, if you get monthly email reminders about your subscriptions and password, you can search those emails and find your password. You should have gotten one on nob 1.
Once you find your password, I believe changing your subscription form at this straightforward.
I hope this is helpful.
Best,
Niso

Sent from my iPhone