[Nfbc-info] eye removal

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Tue Nov 3 07:05:01 UTC 2015

Hi,
You might have a headache on that side, but probably not a bad one. You can
take something for it if you need to. It probably won't last long. I had
both of mine done (not at the same time) and whatever pain I had after the
surgery was mild compared to the acute glaucoma I had.
Thanks,
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus’ name:
My digital evangelism blog is at:
www dot ask in jesus name dot org (you need to retype it)
Psalm 34:1-2 I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall
continually be in my mouth. My soul shall make her boast in the Lord: the
humble shall hear thereof, and be glad.
Advice from my cats:”meow when you feel like it.”