[Nfbc-info] eye removal

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 3 22:13:36 UTC 2015

I want to take this opportunity to ask listers to keep comments and
questions on topic.  That being happenings in the National Federation of the
Blind of California.  Personal, medical and rather distasteful conversations
are not appropriate here.

The National Federation of the blind knows that blindness is not the
characteristic that defines you or your future.  Every day we raise the
expectations of blind people because low expectations create obstacles
between blind people and our dreams.
You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

National Federation of the Blind of California (NFBC)
3934 Kern Court
Pleasanton, CA 94588
925-462-8575

Thank you,