[Nfbc-info] thoughts

Tiffany Manosh tmanosh at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 04:52:47 UTC 2015

Hi Linda & All,

Please read the message below that Mary Willows, President of the National
Federation of the Blind of California wrote earlier today.

Hello Everyone:

I am writing to let all of you know that I have requested that the sender
of that very offensive email be removed from our list.  I had asked this
person to keep comments on topic for the list and that didn’t happen.  We
will not tolerate abuse of our list and our listers.  I saw one more
message slip through this afternoon but I do not think you will see anymore
messages on our list from that person.

Thank you for your support.

-Mary Willows, President