[Nfbc-info] Lister has been removed

Clark, Ted A@DOT ted.clark at dot.ca.gov
Fri Nov 20 16:40:14 UTC 2015

Good morning

Mary I wholeheartedly agree with your decision to remove that person from this list.

And as Michael stated this list is very informative and the easiest way to disperse information to a large group

I hope everybody will stay subscribed and not only that contribute informative information

Ted Clark
EEO/Disability Analyst
Equal Employment Opportunity Program (EEOP)
1820 Alhambra Blvd, MS 92
Sacramento, CA 95816
Office (916) 227-7518,
Fax (916) 227-5199