[Nfbc-info] thoughts

Charles Krugman ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 21 17:31:29 UTC 2015

what has happened here is that everything on Rob's email list got this
message including this list serve. I have been receiving messages
individually from everyone who individually responded to the message because
they are replying to all instead of replying to sender unless this is
occurring as a result of some malware which might be a possibility. I for
one have not received any explanatory email from Rob apologizing or
justifying why this message was sent which leads me to believe that there
may be a computer problem.
Chuck