[Nfbc-info] Thanksgiving

Chela Robles cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 05:54:41 UTC 2015

Hello all,
I hope you all have a blessed healthy happy thanksgiving day and
weekend. Be careful of the black Friday shoppers bustling around.
I'm thankful and grateful for and very appreciative of several things:
family, health, friends, church, shelter and food, the department of
rehabilitation for helping me in the process of finding and retaining
employment through the aid of Dreamcatchers and a couple of interview
outfits from Wardrobe For Opportunity, and am thankful for my
relationship with Jesus and am thankful for the fact that I have
successfully made a Christmas album called Christmas With Chela last
year and that I was able to make extra CD's to bless people in a time of
need around the holiday season where in some instances, it is not the
most wonderful time of the year due to certain circumstances, but I'm
thankful that God uses all of us to be blessings to one another and to
everyone we meet every day and that is what makes all the difference in
the world.
Jazz Trumpeter Chela Robles

--
"When you have a disability, knowing that you are not defined by it is the sweetest feeling."
~Anne Wafula Strike, In My Dreams I Dance
E-mail: cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Skype: jazzytrumpet
I volunteer for Bookshare, to find out more and to volunteer with us,visit: http://www.bookshare.org/
Need more space, come join dropbox and start with two gigs of free space and 500 Megabytes as is this is my referral link to you: http://db.tt/XpUTe0E