[Nfbc-info] For Washington seminar attendees airline deals today only

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 27 21:21:43 UTC 2015

Thanks.    MW

The National Federation of the blind knows that blindness is not the
characteristic that defines you or your future.  Every day we raise the
expectations of blind people because low expectations create obstacles
between blind people and our dreams.
You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

National Federation of the Blind of California (NFBC)
3934 Kern Court
Pleasanton, CA 94588
925-462-8575

Thank you,