[Nfbc-info] First time NFB of California Convention Attendee Looking for Room-mate/Room-mates

Jeremy Ellis ellisjeremy10 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 21:25:36 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

How much does a Polar Bear weigh?!! Enough to break the ice!! :) My
name is Jeremy Ellis and I am a 23 year old College student. I'm easy
going and very respectful. I recently moved to California in April, so
I don't know very many people in the NFBC. I have attended National
convention, but I've never attended a state convention.

I am writing to see if anyone is looking to split a room, or knows
anyone who could use an extra roommate.

Please contact me through email, (ellisjeremy10 at gmail.com) or by
phone. My cell phone number is 515-868-9478.

Thank you very much! I hope to hear from you soon!!

Sincerely,

Jeremy