[Nfbc-info] TOMORROW is the LAST DAY - Register now for our 2015 NFBC state convention

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Mon Oct 5 00:21:46 UTC 2015

Hello Everyone,

This is a friendly reminder that you only have one DAY left to register for the NFB of California State Convention.

For hotel reservations call:

(510) 490-8390

Press 2 to make your reservation with the front desk.

Group code: NFC

Room rates are $109 per room without breakfast buffet or $129 with breakfast buffet for 2 guests.

You will need your hotel confirmation number to complete convention pre-registration. You can find the form at

http://tinyurl.com/nfbc2015preregistration.

This year, transportation by bus to convention is free to anyone who pre-registers, so hurry and pre-register to save your seat on the bus.

If you are told that the hotel is out of rooms, please contact me immediately.

Also, the paypal system we're using for credit card processing can not handle some newer credit cards using the new chip and sign system.   If you are unable to pay using your credit card and can not find an alternate way to pay, then please also contact me immediately.

If you have any problems reserving a hotel room, or preregistering for convention, please contact me at jbar at barcore.com

We're looking forward to seeing you all at convention!

Jim Barbour and the Convention Planning Committee