[Nfbc-info] {Disarmed} MIT - Research Participants Wanted

Nancy Lynn freespirit.stl at att.net
Wed Oct 7 11:17:31 UTC 2015

I got this from another list and am sending it around. I know nothing more about this than what’s in the email message. Address your questions to the web site given here. Thanks.

Hello,

I am part of a team of MIT alumni and we are gathering some information about the experience of the blind and visually impaired community when it comes to interacting with mobile devices and services. We have a possible technology in mind which we feel may improve aspects of the experience, however for the moment our goal is to gather some first hand knowledge of what online mobile interactions are like for the community. We have created a short survey and would greatly appreciate as many responses as possible so we can create a service that is truly tailored to the needs of the blind and visually impaired. If you are interested in participating please follow the link below to the form, and please feel free to email me with any questions at spb at siberman.com

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1aU271iF0_gS3Mh8n1--F1ldzfwAZNywdw11NowYf3mc/viewform?usp=send_form

Thank you for your Interest,

Simon Berman