[Nfbc-info] NFBC San Diego Chapter Newsletter

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Sun Oct 11 21:01:07 UTC 2015

Hi Jennifer,

No need to apologize. Please see the attached newsletter. Are local? I
invite you to visit a couple of our upcoming chapter meetings. Our next
meeting is a call-in meeting. The newsletter contains call-in instructions.
The owner of that room hasn't changed the name to, San Diego Chapter
conference room". If you here, "the Book Nook", you've reached the correct
chat room By the way, you and your friends are welcome to participate in our
social gatherings. You are also invited to come to our NFB Birthday Bash.
Information about this event is contained in the attached newsletter.
Finally, NFB member; or not, we're here to support in any way we can.

Warm regards,
Lisa Irving, Interim Chapter Vice President .