[Nfbc-info] Pre-registration is still open

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 14 17:41:58 UTC 2015

Of course.  How will you get to Fremont?
It sounds like from your question that you are not planning to ride the bus
to Newark/Fremont, only bacdk to Sacramento.  Is that correct?
As long as you have registered for the convention, you will have a seat on
the bus.  Whether or not you are sitting in it is up to you.  But it would
be good to let the bus monitor know if they are looking for you on the 29th
or not.

Talk to you soon,
Mary

The National Federation of the blind knows that blindness is not the
characteristic that defines you or your future.  Every day we raise the
expectations of blind people because low expectations create obstacles
between blind people and our dreams.
You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

National Federation of the Blind of California (NFBC)
3934 Kern Court
Pleasanton, CA 94588
925-462-8575

Thank you,