[Nfbc-info] San Diego Chapter Meet the Blind events

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Sat Oct 17 02:20:14 UTC 2015

Hello,

Today, a chapter member and I hosted the second of three Meet the Blind
events. First, I and another member gave a presentation to a Lions Club.
Today, another member and I hosted an information and outreach table in
front of a store. We met many curious and interested adults and a couple of
children. We also met Connie. I put her in touch with a Los Angeles chapter
because she wants to volunteer. Our final Meet the Blind event will be a
very fun and adventurous scavenger hunt for blind and sighted members and
friends. More details to come.

From,

Lisa Irving