[Nfbc-info] Looking for chapters that take part in community service.

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 18:56:58 UTC 2015

Federation Family,
  I’m looking for  chapters that do community service that would be willing to share their stories with the NFBC Community Service Division.
 If  interested please e-mail me directly at
 dsmithnfb at gmail.com.
  Thanks so much and let’s continue to build the federation!
  Darian

Darian Smith
 President, National Federation of the Blind of California, Community Service Division.
dsmithnfb at gmail.com
(415)215-9809
Twitter: @goldengateace
> blindness is not what holds you back

“ A good Head and a good heart are always a formidable combination”
 - Nelson Mandela.