[Nfbc-info] safety concern for service dog on para transit bus

mitz13 at sbcglobal.net mitz13 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 22 06:37:25 UTC 2015

Hi
When I ride paratransit or any public transportation I always keep contact with my dog. Sometimes he lays down with his head on my feet so I can hold him in place or some other way to keep him from sliding around  I would not let any driver tell me where to put my dog  my priority is to keep my dog safe  if a driver tries to make me do something that is not safe I will call the paratransit office immediately to inform the manager about the situation   It is important to keep our dogs safe
Best regards
Laura Hagerty

Sent from my iPhone