[Nfbc-info] Bi-partisan

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Wed Oct 28 23:36:22 UTC 2015

Hello,

Michael H., would you mind explaining this bill? It sounds like there's
roughly three sections; the cost-saving effect of paralleling SSDI
employment formula with SSI. I'm somewhat in the dark when it comes to
understanding "hold harmless"; Medicare increase from $104 to $159 and
something about $120 with a three-dollar pay-back. I also noticed the
earnings threshold is listed in the article as $1,090. I hope the number is
just a typo. All-in-all, what I read sounds somewhat similar to what the NFB
has proposed.

From,

Lisa Irving