[Nfbc-info] NFBC State Convention Ambassadors wanted.

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 17:56:39 UTC 2015

Fellow  Federationists,
 I’m Working with LisaMaria Martinez to recruit a few  good  Federationists who would be willing to serve  as  Ambassadors Over the course of our state convention this weekend.
 If you will be at the convention Friday morning and would be willing to help people  new to the Federation  feel welcome  by helping  them  find who they want to find and get where they need to be and role modeling a positive attitude of blindness  while doing it then we would love to hear from you.
 Please shoot me a note at dsmithnfb at gmail.com <mailto:dsmithnfb at gmail.com> for more info.

    Thanks,
    Darian