[Nfbc-info] ANNOUNCING "NEAR-LIVE AUDIO" FOR THE 2015 CALIFORNIA STATE CONVENTION

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 31 01:26:14 UTC 2015

Thank you Brian for posting this. I really wanted to get there, but do to
health reasons, I didn't feel I could get there. I know things already
started. I hope & pray that the 2015 convention goes real well. It sounds
like an exciting convention. Good luck to all & may you all have a save trip
home.