[Nfbc-info] BARD Service Down

Lisamaria Martinez, NOMC lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 00:14:41 UTC 2015

Is there anything as patrons of the library that we can do to ensure that our axis is restored? Do we need to make phone calls or send emails to ensure that the communication channels no that denying the blind and print disabled community access to books is a huge problem. Please tell us how we can help.

Lisamaria

 from my iPhone