[Nfbc-info] Crystal Tadeo's Obituary

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 00:47:06 UTC 2015

Jaime,
 Thank you so much for sharing this with  the list.
 Crystal was a very kind, fun and Humorous woman.
 I enjoyed getting to meet her and will always remember her surrounded by new and  old friends alike at our 2009 state convention. she exemplified a warmth of spirit that we can only hope to find in the best of us.
 I was saddened to hear of her passing and it is particularly sobering  considering how young she left us and how close we were in age.
  times like this remind us to live, connect with each other, care for each other and  try not to look back and lament too many missed opportunities if we can help it.
  Crystal will always be a friend and a member of our Federation family so again, Thank you Jaime for sharing with us this sad news.
  Thank you Crystal for sharing your light and your time on this  earth with me and with us all.
  Darian