[Nfbc-info] National Federation of the blind of California state convention door prizes needed

rochelle houston rhouston58 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 17:32:14 UTC 2015

Good day good day good day to all,
The momentum and the excitement are building for the National Federation of the Blind of California state convention. Not only are we coming together to learn about several programs being offered and building on our Independence skills in order to live the life we want, we are also carrying on the 75th anniversary celebration of the National Federation of the blind. One of the highlights of the state convention are DOOR PRIZES! In  order to take home that lucky prize, guess what? We need door prizes.

We are calling out to all Chapter Presidents, board members, family and friends. What the heck, we're asking anyone who's listening. The door prizes should be in the value of $25.  So talk about it at your chapter meetings, having a cup of coffee with a friend or at the family dinner table. The more door prizes the better. Let's bring them all in!
Rochelle Houston in Janine Rockwell Owens, door prize coordinators