[Nfbc-info] Procedure

Nancy Lynn freespirit.stl at att.net
Mon Sep 21 03:21:30 UTC 2015

Do you have a friend who can pick you up? This isn't blindness related as
they want all surgery patients to have someone drive them home who will be
responsible in case something happens. Actually, I was told to have someone
stay with me the night of minor surgeries like you'll probably have. I mean,
I'm assuming it's minor as you'll be going home the same day. This has to do
with possible reactions to anesthesia. For your own safety, please follow
their instructions.

Live the life you want!