[Nfbc-info] Procedure

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 21 04:18:00 UTC 2015

I was told te other day that it would either have to be a friend driving me
home or a medical transport vhicle. My inferance is that a cab could be a
problem as well. also, cabs are very dificult to get in Victorville. Most of
the time, when you call the taxi company, you have to leave a message on
their voicemail & then they call you back.

Rob Kaiser
hm#(442)242-7044
email;
rcubfank at sbcglobal.net