[Nfbc-info] gentle reminder

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 22 21:46:06 UTC 2015

Thank you for mentioning the calendars, Nancy.  I ordered 50 to be given out at the NFB of California convention.
Speaking of which, there is only 13 more days to pre-register and take advantage of the major discounted convention rates at the
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel
$109.00 without breakfast and $129.00 with breakfast for two.
(510) 490-8390.  Press 2 to make reservations with the front desk staf.
39900 Balentine Drive
Newark, CA   94560

The National Federation of the blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future.  Every day we raise the expectations of blind people because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams.
You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

National Federation of the Blind of California (NFBC)
3934 Kern Court
Pleasanton, CA 94588
925-462-8575

Thank you,