[Nfbc-info] Fwd: Debbie at Woodcreek Sr. Commons

Tim Elder tim at timeldermusic.com
Fri Sep 25 22:29:10 UTC 2015

Hello Lauren and others,

I spoke with Chris, the General Manager.  He understands the error of
requiring the chapter to have a sighted person supervise the chapter
meeting.  He has remediated the situation and the chapter should not
experience any further problems including restrictions on those with service
animals.  Like so many cases, this is the bad decision of a lower level
manager that simply needed escalation to the supervisor.  I will enjoy
hearing of the wonderful things your chapter is doing at our state
convention in late October.  Don't forget to register and get on the
convention bus!

Regards,