[Nfbc-info] Fwd: Debbie at Woodcreek Sr. Commons

lauren at catlines.com lauren at catlines.com
Sat Sep 26 07:43:39 UTC 2015

Hi!
Tim! Thanks so much! I had a feeling that if you were able to talk to Chris, that things would be okay. Now we don't have to dread the possibility of meeting here again. (although I know some blind people who might show up to something just to see if anything would happen).

Thanks so much for doing this for our Federation.

I am sorry I will not be present at the state convention this year. My finances just will not allow it. I have ongoing medical/dental and other expenses--not to mention a rent that is way too high.
thanks
Lauren

Sent from my iPhone