[Nfbc-info] backing up my files

Henry Wedler hobywedler at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 05:32:23 UTC 2015

Hi Rob,

If you get a gmail account you have 15 Gb for free. If this is enough space, google is a great place to back up files.
You might need an assistant to help set up google drive but once it's set up you can literally link your google drive to any desktop of any machine and have your drive of documents appear identically on any machine.
Unfortunately there's not good way that I know of to copy Jaws settings over; I recommend writing down your settings and mirroring them on the new machine.

Cheers,
--Hoby Wedler